Are you travelling to Floriade by coach? On this page you will find all the information you need.
Location Floriade Expo 2022
Floriade is centrally located in Almere in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area, directly on the A6. The Expo is 30 km from Amsterdam and 45 km from Schiphol International Airport. View a map of the location here.
To get to Floriade, take motorway exit 4 Almere-Haven on the A6. If you are travelling from Amsterdam, take the Noorderdreef to the Floriade Park. When coming from the direction of Leylstad or A27, take the Steigerdreef to the Noorderdreef and Oorweg to get to Floriade. Follow the signs P Touringcar. When planning your trip to Floriade, take into account any road works.
Address: Archerpad 8, 1324 ZZ Almere, the Netherlands.
Coaches can park free of charge in one of the 132 available parking spaces at the Weerwater entrance. There are toilets and benches for visitors in the entrance area.
- Opening hours Floriade Park – 10. a. m. to 7. p. m.
- Catering opening Floriade Park – 10. a. m. to 7.30. p. m.
- Coach parking – 9.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Services for coach drivers
The drivers’ lounge is located in the park across from the Conference pavilion on Hortus Avenue. From the Weerwater entrance follow junctions 25 and 24 towards junction 21. There you will find the drivers’ lounge on your left. An indoor and outdoor seating area is available here. There are no catering facilities in the lounge.
Services in the area
- Petrol station: TotalEnergies Almere Haven
- De Steiger 20, 1351 AB Almere.
- Mon-Fri: 6. a. m. to 9. p. m. Sat: 7. a. m. to 9. p. m. Sun: 8. a. m. to 9. p. m.
- Supermarket: Albert Heijn
- ‘s-Hertogenboschplein 15, 1324 WB Almere
- Mon-Sun: 8. a. m. to 10. p. m.
- Supermarket: Lidl Zero Almere Oosterwold
- Daniel Goedkoopstraat 21, 1349 CJ Almere
- Mon-Sat: 7. a. m. to 10. p. m., Sun: 9. a. m. to 8. p. m.
More information about a group visit
Are you looking for more information about a group visit to Floriade? On this page you will find more information about tickets and packages.