Step aboard the 850-metre-long cable car and let yourself be taken over the Floriade Park. On the way, you will enjoy a wonderful view from a height of 35 metres. Experience the sustainable way of transport of the future!
This sustainable means of transport has a low electrical energy consumption and, with only 2 stations and 7 masts, takes up minimal space. Also, the cable car will be repurposed at a different location after Floriade.
Gliding above Floriade
A full ride on the cable car takes about 8 minutes, during which you will glide over the highway and the Floriade Park of 60 hectares. So there is plenty to see on the way!
Ride included with ticket
A ride on the cable car is included in your entrance ticket. You can get on and off the cable car at Utopia Island on the north side of Floriade Park.
- The cable car is accessible to everyone, including mobility scooters and wheelchairs. The boarding station is at ground level and can be reached via footpaths.
- A full ride on the cable car takes about 8 minutes.
- A ride on the cable car is included in your entrance ticket or Floriade Pass.
- The cable car remains open during rain. As soon as there is a thunderstorm within a radius of 5 km, the cable car will be closed. When the weather conditions improve, the cable car will reopen.
- Please note: The cable car is located at the Floriade Park. To gain access to the Floriade Park you will need an entrance ticket or Floriade Pass.