Do you want to explore the 60 hectares of the Floriade Park from the comfort of a Hop on, Hop off train? Step aboard the Floriade Explorer and let it take you past all the highlights of the Expo. From unique country pavilions to beautiful flowers and plants, you will discover it all on a relaxing ride. You can hop on and off throughout the day by showing your wristband.
Floriade Explorer prices
Child 4 till 12 years€4.50
Child up to 3 yearsFree
Floriade Explorer tickets are available at the Floriade park. You can collect your wristband that gives access to the train from the service points.
- The Floriade Explorer is a Hop on, Hop off train. On showing your wristband, you can hop on and off throughout the day.
- During your ride in the Floriade Explorer there is a video with all the facts and stories about the park.
- There is room for one wheelchair on the train. It can be boarded at the rear of the train in the last carriage.
- The trains do not run at specific times and run all day.
- The full tour of the Floriade Park takes 45 minutes including boarding and unboarding.
There are four pick-up points:
- Hortus Avenue opposite location 123
- Utopia Island near location 9
- Green Island next to location 16
- Green Island near location 62
Take a look at the train stops on the map before your visit here.