You are welcome to visit us from 14 April 2022 onwards. Of course we do everything we can to ensure that your visit to Floriade takes place in a safe manner. Floriade Expo 2022 complies with the national COVID-19 measures. We monitor the latest news and developments on these measures closely.
From Wednesday 23 March events are accessible without pre-admission testing. This means there will no longer be a requirement to show a coronavirus entry pass at any location. Read more on the easing of coronavirus measures on the website of the Dutch government.
Advice and measures to limit the spread of coronavirus
The COVID-19 virus can spread less effectively if you follow a number of hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly with soap and water. Always do this when you get home or visit someone.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Don’t shake hands. Instead, give people a nod, or bump fists or elbows.
- Touch your face as little as possible.
- Use paper tissues to blow your nose and discard them after use. Then wash your hands.
- In crowded places you can wear a face mask to protect yourself and others.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, stay at home and do a test.
Read more about the advice on the website of the Dutch government.
Do you have a question about your visit to Floriade Expo 2022? Please contact the Floriade via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on the telephone number +31 (0)36-2048258. The Contact Centre is available Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.