From train station Almere Centrum in Almere city centre it is a 10-minute walk to the Esplanade, where you can board one of the electric boats that will take you directly to the Floriade Park. Your day at the Floriade starts during the boat trip! During the trip across the Weerwater lake the captain will tell you all about the Floriade Expo 2022 and Almere.
Boat ticket prices
Boat ticket A return ticket for the boat costs € 4.50 per person.€ 4.50 p.p.
Child up to 3 years Children up to 3 years old can travel for free, they do not need a ticket and do not have their own seat.Free
Free boarding with the Floriade Pass Present your Floriade Pass to gain access to the boatFree
A boat ticket from Almere Centrum to Floriade Expo 2022 is a return ticket.
Order your boat tickets
- The boat departs from Pier Esplanade in Almere City Centre, this is a 10-minute walk from Almere Centrum train station.
- The first boat leaves the pier at 9.45 hrs and shuttles back and forth between Floriade Park and the Esplanade. The last boat from Floriade to the Esplanade leaves at 19.15 hrs.
- The boat trip takes about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Do you have a Floriade Pass? Upon presentation of your Floriade pass, you can take the ferry ride for free!
- Please note: A boat ticket does not include admission to Floriade Expo 2022. To enter the Floriade Park you will need an entrance ticket or a Floriade Pass.
Haven't bought your entrance tickets for Floriade Expo 2022 yet?
Travelling to Almere
Floriade Expo 2022 will take place in Almere, centrally located in the Netherlands, from 14 April 2022. On this page you can find more information about travelling to Floriade Expo 2022 and Almere Centrum.
Map of the location
Floriade is not located in the centre of Almere, but we have made sure that you can still get to the Expo easily. You can choose whether you want to travel the last part of the journey by boat, shuttle bus or bike. View a map of the location here.