Take the shuttle bus
The shuttle bus departs from the train station Almere Centrum. The shuttle bus follows a direct route without any stops to the entrance of Floriade Expo 2022.
Shuttle bus prices
Shuttle bus ticket€ 5.00 p.p.
Children up to 3 years old Children up to 3 years old can travel for free. They do not need a ticket and do not have their own seat.Free
Free use of the shuttle bus with the Floriade Pass On presentation of your Floriade Pass, you can travel for free with the shuttle busFree
A shuttle bus ticket from Almere Centrum to Floriade is a return ticket.
- The shuttle bus leaves from the bus station at Almere Centrum.
- Every 46 and 16 minutes there is a shuttle bus to Floriade.
- The first shuttle bus departs at 9. 45 a. m. from the bus plaza and travels between the Floriade grounds and the station. The last bus from Floriade Park to the train station leaves at 7.45 p.m.
- Do you have a Floriade Pass? If so, you can travel for free with the shuttle bus upon presentation of your Floriade Pass!
- The shuttle bus is accessible for visitors with disabilities. However, due to safety reasons, scoot mobiles are not allowed in the shuttle bus.
Good to know
- A shuttle bus ticket(s) does not include entrance to Floriade Expo 2022. To enter the Floriade park you need an entrance ticket or a Floriade Pass.A return ticket with the shuttle bus to and from
- Floriade Parking is already included in your parking ticket.
- For safety reasons, mobility scooters are not allowed in the shuttle buses.
Haven't bought your entrance tickets for Floriade Expo 2022 yet?
Travelling to Floriade
Floriade Expo 2022 will take place in Almere, centrally located in the Netherlands, from 14 April 2022. On this page you can find more information. Floriade is not located in the centre of Almere. View a map of the location here.