Take the shuttle bus
The shuttle bus departs from the train station Almere Centrum. The shuttle bus follows a direct route without any stops to the entrance of Floriade Expo 2022.
Order your shuttle bus tickets
- A ticket for the shuttle bus costs € 5.00 per person.
- A shuttle bus ticket from Almere Centrum to Floriade is a return ticket.
- The shuttle bus departs from the bus station at Almere Centrum in the city centre.
- The first shuttle bus leaves at 9.45 from the bus station and then shuttles between Floriade Park and the station. The last bus from Floriade Park to the station leaves at 19.45 hrs.
- Children up to 3 years old can travel for free; they do not need a ticket and do not have their own seat.
- The shuttle bus is accessible for visitors with disabilities.
- Please note: A return ticket with the shuttle bus to and from Floriade Parking is already included in your parking ticket.
- Please note: A shuttle bus ticket(s) does not include entrance to Floriade Expo 2022. To enter the Floriade park you need an entrance ticket or a Floriade Pass.
- Please note: Due to limited availability, we recommend that you book your shuttle bus ticket(s) in advance.
Haven't bought your entrance tickets for Floriade Expo 2022 yet?
Travelling to Floriade
Floriade Expo 2022 will take place in Almere, centrally located in the Netherlands, from 14 April 2022. On this page you can find more information. Floriade is not located in the centre of Almere. View a map of the location here.