PRIVACY STATEMENT FLORIADE ALMERE 2022 B.V.
In these rules, the following terms mean:
- Authority: the supervisory authority as intended in Article 51 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with Article 6 of the Implementation Act GDPR: the Dutch Personal Data Authority;
- Personal data: any data regarding an identified or identifiable natural person;
- Special personal data: any personal data regarding the health, religion, political views, criminal record, or sexual life of a natural person;
- Processing of personal data: any action or any set of actions regarding personal data, in any case including collecting, recording, organising, storing, editing, changing, requesting, using, providing by means of transmission, distributing or any other form of making available, combining, linking, as well as blocking, deleting or destroying data;
- Controller: The controller for the processing of personal data within the meaning of this regulation is Floriade Almere 2022 B.V., validly represented by its competent administration;
- Processor: the person who on the basis of an agreement processes personal data for the controller, without being subject to its direct authority;
- Data subject: the natural person to whom personal data relate;
- Relation: the person with whom Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. has a business relationship;
- Third party: any person other than the data subject, the controller or the processor; or any person who, under the direct authority of the controller or the processor, is authorized to process personal data;
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council.
Floriade 2022 Almere is the inspiring and activating stage for the green (world) city of the future, where the innovation power of the Dutch horticulture sector, of world cities and progressive companies showcase their knowledge, experience and innovation power. Floriade Almere 2022 shows how global urban issues in the field of nutrition, health, energy and green issues are handled.
Contact details controller
Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. | Archerpad 8 | 1324 ZZ Almere
T: +31 36 8200303 | floriade.com
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. respects the privacy of all persons who visit its websites, of all contacts and all other interested parties whose personal data are processed. Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. will ensure that the personal data collected by or provided to Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. will be treated in confidence. Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. processes personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and abides by its own Privacy Statement.
Categories of personal data
Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. processes the following, general personal data:
- Name and address details
- Email address
- Mobile phone or telephone number
- Date of birth
- Payment details
- Photos for atmospheric impressions and promotional purposes
- During activities of Floriade Almere 2022 B.V., pictures are taken of people, who will not be rendered unrecognizable.
- CCTV footage
- Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. does not process special personal data.
The websites that come under Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. are:
We use technical cookies and analytical cookies to enable the visit to the website and to analyse the visit. Based on this information, we can improve our website and optimize its user-friendliness. We do not process personal data with the use of these privacy-friendly cookies.
Objective of processing of personal data
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. processes personal information to be able to contact interested parties and for the sale and delivery of tickets.
To keep the personal data of Floriade Almere 2022 B.V.’s contacts up-to-date, Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. collects, records, edits, and stores personal data of its contacts in its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and removes, for example, the personal data that are no longer required from its CRM system.
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. processes payment details for the sale and delivery of tickets. These details are not kept any longer than necessary.
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. processes photos for atmospheric impressions and promotional purposes. Because this is a regular business activity, we base this processing of data on the legitimate interest as described in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). When you are present at an event of Floriade Expo 2022, it is possible that you will be photographed. We are not obliged to ask your permission for this, because it is not our goal to use the photos to identify you.
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. processes CCTV footage for safety and security reasons. The legitimate interest of Floriade B.V. to establish CCTV is to prevent theft and to protect employees and customers.
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. may process personal data to:
• send newsletters from Floriade Almere 2022 B.V.
• manage the administration of the contacts of Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. in the CRM system
• provide information about developments, events and activities organised by, among others,
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V., by means of. mailings or flyers sent by post.
• perform marketing activities, among which contacting parties concerned regarding their interest or participation in Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. events and activities.
• improve the contact with contacts of Floriade Almere 2022 B.V.
• register visitor’s data of all or parts of the websites of Floriade 2022 Almere B.V.
• conduct marketing research among Floriade Almere 2022 B.V.’s contacts.
• analyse and evaluate visitors’ participation in events and activities during Floriade Almere 2022.
• safeguard and hand over Floriade Almere 2022 B.V.’s cultural heritage after Floriade Almere 2022 has taken place, among other things with the objective to transfer the personal data to the municipality of Almere and Almere City Marketing after Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. has ended. This will allow third parties to continue to contact these interested parties in accordance with the objectives in this Privacy Statement, and contacts to be informed of the developments and activities that will take place in Almere.
• Proces payment data including, but not limited to, bank account numbers for sales and delivery tickets
Providing personal data to third parties
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. is providing personal data to third parties if the transfer is in line with the description referred to in this Privacy Statement, if Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. is required by law, or if a statutory basis applies. Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. can also provide personal data to third parties in countries outside the European Union.
Floriade B.V. has processing agreements with payment service providers.
This Privacy Statement only applies to Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. and does not apply to third parties with whom Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. cooperates. However, such parties should have their own Privacy Statement. Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. is not responsible for the Privacy Statement of third parties. We recommend that persons concerned consult the third parties’ Privacy Statement before personal data are made available to third parties.
The GDPR does not give any specific period for the retention of personal data. Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. will retain the personal data at the latest until the end of 2023. This is with the exception of the following cases:
- Personal data of applicants is kept for up to 4 weeks after completion of the application procedure. If the applicant gives permission for this, the data will be kept for 1 year after the end of the application procedure.
- After registering for a newsletter, your personal data will be stored until cancellation.
- Payment details for the purchase of tickets or other visitor-related purchases are not kept longer than necessary.
- CCTV footage is not stored for more than 28 days. Footage of an incident may be kept until the case is resolved.
Data subjects’ rights
Data subjects have the right and the possibility to opt out of newsletters, mailings and letters by post that Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. sends its contacts. Upon opting out, Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. will not send the means of communication in question any longer. Data subjects can use the possibilities included in newsletters, mailings and letters to opt out.
Data subjects have the right to inspect their file. Any costs involved in a request to inspect can be charged to the data subject. Within four weeks, Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. will notify data subjects in writing whether personal data relating to them is being processed.
If data subjects find incorrect data in their file, they can file a request for correction, completion, removal or blocking. This request will contain the changes to be made. Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. will inform the requestor within four weeks of receiving the request in writing, whether or to what extent it will comply. Any refusal will state reasons.
If the processing of the data subject’s personal data takes place on the basis that the processing is necessary for Floriade Almere 2022 B.V.’s legitimate interests, the data subject always has the option to lodge an objection.
The controller assesses within four weeks of receiving the objection whether the objection is justified. If this is the case, the controller will immediately end the processing of data.
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. is responsible for appropriate personal data security. Only those persons who, by virtue of their function, manage the personal data of data subjects have access to the computers and the CRM system in which the contacts’ relevant personal data are stored. The computers are equipped with the required security systems and personal access codes.
Obligation to provide information
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. draws the data subjects’ attention to the provisions of this Privacy Statement and informs them of the processing of their personal data. The controller will do so prior to the time of collection. Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. informs the data subject in any case to what purpose the processing takes place and to whom the personal data is provided.
Data subjects who are of the opinion that the provisions of these rules have not been complied with in an acceptable manner, may contact the Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. with their complaint. The parties involved will then work towards finding a solution.
If the data subject and Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. fail to come to a solution, the data subject, depending on the nature of the complaint, may consider taking the case to the Authority or the courts.
Changes in Privacy Statement
Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Floriade Almere 2022 B.V. will inform contacts of these changes.
Floriade 2022 Almere B.V. | december 2020.